Disposable hemostasis clips
Disposable Hemostasis Clips and Delivery System
clamping the mucosa tissue of gastrointestinal track under the guide of endoscope
- Mucosa/sub-mucosa defeats less than 3cm in diameter;
- Bleeding ulcer;
- polyp site less than 1.5cm in diameter;
- diverticulum in the colon;
-marking under endoscope
Disposable Hemostasis Clips + Reusable Delivery Systems Guide
1. Hold handle and insert spring tube into clip hole to its end.
2. Press clip pack holding end firmly to avoid sliding of spring tube. Push forward slide ring then pull back to draw out clip from the pack.
3. Push forward the slide ring and clip stretches out of the tube. Pull back the slide ring slowly to obtain max opening.
4. Deploy the clip, pull back slide ring to close the clip. Pull back the slide ring , take out the spring tube, pull off the plastic rod on the spring tube.
Model: Disposable hemostasis Clips and Delivery Systems- Repositionable
Guide for Disposable hemostasis Clips and Delivery Systems- Single Use
1. Remove the stopper and stopper-rubber after inserting the instrument into endoscopy working channel.
2. Pull the tube joint to user side to extend the clip from the sheath of spring tube. Pull the slide ring slowly to user side in order to make the clip open to maximum opening situation.
3. Hold the slide ring and turn front tip of the handle to rotate the clip for proper position.
4. Pull the slide ring firmly towards user to deploy the clip on the target site. Withdraw the delivery systems .
Clips Actual Cases
1. Holding firm
2. Strengthened arm
3. Sychro rotation
4. Easy operation
SHANGXIAN MINIMAL INVASIVE INC
1st Floor, Block B2-2, China medicine Innovation Park, Mulan road,Hi-tech development zone, 117004 Benxi, Liaoning, China
Customer center address:
1001 IT int'l building,NO.3 west Yuanhang Road,Hunnan New District,Shenyang,Liaoning110179,China